Having shoulder pain?
The symptoms of a shoulder injury can vary however, a common symptom is persistent pain. Some other possible symptoms of shoulder injuries include swelling, a decrease in arm and neck strength, and sudden numbness or tingling. If you are recovering for shoulder surgery or preparing for shoulder surgery you will find our shoulder compression pack and shirts offers tremendous relief and mobility. Neck pain, or cervicalgia, is a common problem; about two-thirds of persons in the US population have neck pain at some point in their lives.
The Go-PadZ Stackable Compression System provides an easy application of hot or cold therapy for your injury to relieve SHOULDER pain, tension and stress, soothe pain.
Easily slide your shoulder shirt on with one hand and secure the iced or heated gel pack to the hook and loop technology tags on your new shirt.
Go-PadZ stackable compression system shoulder pack and shirt offer adjustable and firm support and helps with common shoulder injuries listed below.
- Nerve and muscular problems
- Injuries, such as sprains and fractures
- Wear-and-tear, as a result of aging or physical activity
- Discomfort due to other conditions, such as arthritis, pregnancy, and obesity.
- Rotator Cuff injuries, Supraspinatus and Infraspinatus Tendonitis, Frozen Shoulder and Labrum Tears.
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Biceps Tendon Tear at the ShoulderBurners and Stingers
- Chronic Shoulder Instability, Clavicle Fracture (Broken Collarbone), Fracture of the Shoulder Blade (Scapula)
- Frozen Shoulder
- Radial Head Fractures
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Diseases and Syndromes
- Shoulder Replacements
- Shoulder Dislocation