Having Knee pain?
The symptoms of a knee injury can vary however, a common symptom is persistent pain. Some other possible symptoms of knee injuries include swelling, a decrease in knee and leg strength, and sudden numbness or tingling. If you are recovering for knee surgery or getting ready for knee surgery you will find our knee compression pack offers tremendous relief and mobility.
The Go-PadZ Stackable Compression System provides an easy application of hot or cold therapy for your injury.
Easily slide your knee compression sleeve up and around your knee and secure the iced or heated hook and loop technology gel pack.
Go-PadZ stackable compression system knee pack offers adjustable and firm support and helps with common knee injuries listed below.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can cause pain, swelling, weakness, limited movement and difficulty with walking and going up and down stairs and other daily activities
- Sports or Running injury: The pain, which occurs around the front of the knee, is caused by a problem with how the knee cap moves, muscle weakness or tightness, having flat feet or the angle of the hip. It affects active people and sedentary people. The knee can also swell and the pain happen when walking stairs, up or down.
- Bursitis: The bursa, or small fluid filled sacs between the bones and muscles and/or tendons are aggravated.
- Kneecap dislocation: Patellar dislocation is when the kneecap slides out of position. This can cause knee pain and swelling.
- Pre and Post Surgery for Knees